We would be honored to have the opportunity to work with you and capture your special memories! Our home studio is located in Kingwood Texas. We photograph there as well as on location in the surrounding Greater Houston area. Wedding Photography is available nationwide.
How to book a Portrait Session?
1. Contact Us- The first step, of course, is to contact us through any of the “Contact Us”, “Inquire”, “Book Your Session” , etc. buttons or links found in various places on our site. Simply complete the form with your information and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You may also call us directly at 281-544-0542.
2. Pre-Consultation- We will then give you a call and/or utilize e-mail to go over details and/or answer any questions you may have. You can also set up an in-person meeting at this time if you desire.
3. Pay Your Session Fee- Your session date and time is officially reserved when you submit the questionnaires, electronically signed photography agreement and accept and pay the session quote and fee. Our booking process is completely electronic for your convenience.
4. Schedule and Plan Session- Afterwards we will schedule your session and finalize any details and session plans if not previously done.
5. Attend your Session- Plan to arrive at your session a few minutes early in order to have a little small talk time. It makes for a lighter, non-rushed atmosphere.
6. The Big Reveal- After your session we will edit the our best images for you to view on the day of your Big Reveal. The Big Reveal is the ordering appointment in our home studio office where you will see all your proofs and choose the prints, products, and files that best fit your home and lifestyle. We have various samples in our studio so that you can see and feel them. At this time you will finalize your order and submit payment. We do offer payment plans for your convenience and so that you may order everything you desire.
7. Your Order- Once paid in full we will begin designs, place orders, and provide you with an online gallery. When complete your items are lovingly packaged for pickup. About 3-4 weeks after the Big Reveal, we will let you know that your order has arrived and you can arrange a time to return to the studio to pick everything up.
8. Enjoy!- This is the extra fun and best part! Now you get to hang your wall art and enjoy your items for years to come.
How to book Wedding Coverage?
1. Contact us by utilizing contact form, calling or email regarding our wedding collection pricing.
2. Schedule a meeting to see if we are a good fit and to go over any details or questions you may have.
3. Complete the electronic forms and pay your deposit. (1/3 of your total)
4. Complete the questionnaire to help guide and provide us with various details in photographing your wedding.
5. Pay your balance 30 days before your big day.